Advice about an unsecured loan..

Discuss Interest Rate Capped Mortgage

Advice about an unsecured loan..

Postby brownr72 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 am

In 2002 I was given a 7 year and 3 year loan which would run concurrently. I thought I was getting a 10 year loan. Turns out, BOS doesnt do 10 year loans and this was given to me instead. I had to take out this loan to repay the debt I had run up on charges and credit. This has ruined my life! I am now 43 and paying debt is getting me nowhere.
I was wondering if the selling of 2 loans which run concurrently was legal. I mean, how can I be sold a 3 year loan in 2002 when it's not due to start until 2009? I am looking into reclaiming my bank charges...any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks for your time and considerations
brownr72

Re: Advice about an unsecured loan..

Postby Alex Chris » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello to everyone reading this! Im a 22 year old living in the bay area, ca. Im living with my parents right now, and was wondering if I can get a unsecured personal loan at all with my status:

Got 3 visa credit cards, never late on any payments, i've got probably around 300$ in debt only at this time. 2 credit cards are close to a year old now, and one is only 4 months old.

I've only worked at a retail job for 4 months now, getting only around 1,000 a month.

And i've never took a loan out, never defaulted obviously, but I honestly think im not established yet, what do you think? Oh and by the way, im using the loan, to buy a used vehicle that has a salvage title, but I know the person and what happened to it, so its reliable and hence the personal loan, because most auto loan lenders wont finance a salvaged vehicle.

What do you guys think? Am I able to get a 12-18% interest rate with my current status? Let me know before I apply!!! Thank you guys and gals!!!
Alex Chris

Return to Interest Rate Capped Mortgage