Medical School Loans

Discuss Rate Reduction Option Mortgage

Medical School Loans

Postby kristiamy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello.

This is a completely different issue.

My fiance is going to be attending med school in the fall of 2009. Neither of us knows any doctors well enough to talk to them about this kind of thing. Was hoping maybe someone here had experience in this area.

Questions....

1.) Do they give loans based on ability, transcripts, etc? Or is it all still based directly on credit scoring?
2.) Are there institutions that concentrate specifically on med, dental, law schools that tend to lend money without as many strict requirements?

It's just my fiance and I both come from families without a lot of good credit and for sure no doctors or lawyers in our family. My fiance is very intelligent and ready for med school, we just have to get the money side of it taken care of.

Thanks very much in advance.
kristiamy

Re: Medical School Loans

Postby Percival » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm

I understand your information and for that,you may find out schools from the online communities to join with no restriction rules and try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.
Percival

Re: Medical School Loans

Postby Alex Chris » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Apply a student loan for go through to your graduate medical school or federal or private lenders costs.
Alex Chris

Return to Rate Reduction Option Mortgage